Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Been a long time since I rock-n-rolled...

I'm not dead... still. After last week's hard drive disaster, I've been feverishly scrambling to get caught up and blogging has suffered because of it. The hard drive on my laptop failed last week, but our IT GOD (George) was able to salvage my files off of the old hard drive, saving me from having to rewrite the entire catalog, among other things. There are other things happening outside of work, that I won't go into now, that deserve and are getting the bulk of my attention and thought. That said, I do hope to get back to a more regular routine of blogging here again.

For what it is worth, I really appreciate the audience that this blog has gotten and the friends I have made through this great social media. Sure, I started all of this as an attempt to help market the brand through my day-to-day life as a brand manager for a bike company, but this has turned into much more in the past 14-15 months. I admit that I feel guilty knowing that my posting has been so down lately. I recently looked at a stat on Technorati and saw that I'd posted only 19 times in the past 90 days, or something like that, and I was floored and depressed by that stat.

Anyway, I'll stop rambling and get to the point; thank you for the support and the emails I have been receiving lately. It is nice to receive so much encouragement to keep blogging and telling the story. I do have many more posts stored away in my vastly empty head and will soon post them.

Thank you for continuing to read these posts.

Tim

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you know we're gonna wait for you to post, your fans are patient and loyal like that.

steelrider2 said...

Seems to me you'd purchase a back-up drive and schedule it to back-up every night. It's an easy, cost effective way to lower your stress level.

blue squirrel said...

whatever, quit your PC whining and get MAC so you can blog on time. the real question is since your hard drive crashed can you still fit into that XL skin suit the team just gave you......

[aka masibestfriend]

Anonymous said...

echoing the sentiments of blue squirrel... get a Mac

blue squirrel said...

huh, no we won't...
wait, i'm his best friend, i have to read it.
...never mind

Tim Jackson said...

Squirrel,

Be careful or you'll have to ride a TREK!

blue squirrel said...

did i mention how cute you look today???