Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Coming up for a quick breath of air...

In case you don't follow my Twitterstream and didn't see the news elsewhere, we recorded a new episode of the Spokesmen last night with a new special guest... so check it out.

Still running around busier than a one-armed cotton picker, but I've been managing to ride my bike here and there and have not completely regressed to tubbiness. Got through the filming of our video last week and have been running through other major projects this week... and now have to focus my attention on getting the next edition of the catalog written. We've done all the studio product shots and the new bikes look simply astounding. I always say this, but I am extremely proud of the bikes we have created and I am sure they are going to turn more than a few heads... and hopefully find a way into YOUR living rooms (rather than mine, though I'm sure I'll get a few more).

Married life has been great- my lovely wife and I have been spending as much time together as possible as we settle into all this newness- hence my lack of presence here lately. I'll be back though- I promise- as work settles down a little and things get a bit calmer.

Alright- time to get ready to head out the door to work.

Tim

1 comment:

Podcast Directory, Best Free And Video Podcasts said...

Thanks a lot for great episode. I am also fond of bikes and really enjoyed your podcast.