Saturday, February 03, 2007

Daily Drive and more...

So I've been really bad about the posting lately. Between the food poisoning/ stomach flu and trying to get back onto regular time and all the catching up after being out of the office for so long... it's been a tough week. Thank you all for the support and all of the positive comments while I was away and upon my return- I greatly appreciate it. Hopefully, this next week will get me back to being on schedule.

So now for a couple days of late Daily Drives...

Thursday-

Still looking and feeling a little green at the gills...


At least I still have great SockGuy socks to make my feet feel good- classic brown wool.

Friday-
Slightly less green and almost "human" again. Solid foods for the first time in several days. The good news is that I lost 5 pounds.

____________________________________________________________________

The Taiwan trip was such an eye opener. I didn't have too many preconceived ideas about Taiwan, but I'd heard many things over the years being in this industry and many things weren't too flattering. I came away with a renewed respect for the country and the people. And I am very proud of the relationships I have there and the people that Masi works with. You can rest assured that you are getting the very best quality possible and that the workmanship and attention to detail is exceptional. I've seen it firsthand, so I can vouch for it. Every bike nerd on the planet should get the chance to make a pilgrimage to Taiwan. I know it doesn't have the sexy ring of Italy or France, but you just have to see it to believe it. It's amazing!

Our Pro/ Elite racing team, the A&F Pro Development Team, is getting ready for their team camp. From all I have heard and read from the guys, it sounds like the team will be a spectacular success. Last year's team had an amazing chemistry, but this year's team promises to be even more sensational. I can't wait to see the results start pouring in. I will be posting the full team roster and sponsor list here in the coming days, along with rider profiles like last year. (I'll even be finally updating the company website ... finally.) If you thought the profiles were funny last year, this year will really kill you. These are some great guys and some great personalities. I am very proud to be associated with them and I am confident they will be racking up the wins all over the country.

Again, thank you all for the support and well wishes. I value your readership and participation, more than you know.

Tim

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better and impressed to see that even when you're sick, you still care about what socks you're wearing.

Donna Tocci said...

Glad you are feeling better!

stickboybike said...

Get well my friend and don't eat any warm maki sushi combos!

Yokota Fritz said...

Ooh, what a way to lose weight, though! Glad you're on the mend.