FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Inferno Racing is proud to release the official 2007 rider roster for the A&F Pro Development Cycling Team.
The success of the inaugural 2006 campaign resulted in an overwhelming number of qualified applicants for 2007. After careful consideration, the roster has been established to build on the accomplishments of last year. The 2007 roster is a balance of seasoned professionals, up-and-coming youth, current and past National Champions, and a little international flare.
Please visit www.infernoracing.org for details.
While 2007 will prove to be another bold step forward, the team and its founding company, Inferno Racing, LLC, aspires to set the bar on the National Race Calendar, and eventually the US Pro Tour.
2007 Pro/Elite Roster:
- Andrew (Andy) Applegate - (USA) Returning rider (2006 US National Champion; Masters 35-39 Time Trial, Elite Mixed Tandem Time Trial, Masters 90+ Tandem Road Race. 2001 Masters Road Race Champion, 5th place 2006 Masters World Championship- Time Trial)
- Bennet van der Genugten - (Ned) New rider
- Brandon Gavic - (USA) New rider
- Chadwick (Chad) Thompson - (USA) Returning rider/ team manager
- Franklin (Frankie) Dierking - (USA) New rider
- Ian Stanford - (USA) New rider
- James (Jim) Baldesare - (USA) Returning rider (2001 Elite National Criterium Champion)
- Jim (Jimmy Mac) MacDonald - (USA) Returning rider (from Junior development program)
- Marco Aledia - (USA) Returning rider (mid 2006 acquisition)
- Mark Hekman - (USA) Returning rider
- Neil Coleman - (GBr) New rider
- Richard (Rich) Harper - (USA) Returning rider
- Ryan Gamm - (USA) Returning rider
- Ryan Rish - (USA) Returning rider
- Timothy (Tim) Swain - (USA) Returning rider
- Shawn Willard- (USA) New rider
Inferno Racing LLC
892 Hampton Drive
**New 2007 team rider bios coming soon, so stay tuned...**