Sunday, August 26, 2007

Auf wiedersehen.

Tomorrow morning, before the sun comes up, I'll be at the airport leaving for Germany and Eurobike. This will be my first trip to Germany, so it is also my first time at Eurobike. As a bike nerd, I am pretty excited. I'm really looking forward to seeing all of the big Euro brands and all of the smaller ones I've not yet discovered. Needless to say, I'm taking my camera and will do my best to get some cool pics to share with you all.

So, in light of the fact that I will be gone, the posting might be down for a while. I will try to post from Germany, but it always proves harder than I expect when I am traveling. Still... I'll give it a shot.

Ok, it's off to bed now. I have to be up before 4:00AM to get to the airport and checked in. It's gonna be a long day...

Tim

4 comments:

Donna T. said...

Safe travels...that will be a bear of a trip from So Cal to So Germany.
If I remember correctly, you can connect at the office center in the Messe. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Please find yourself some Spaten Pils, or Augustiner Helles.


You can thank me later.

HG
(He who lusts STEEL)

Brandon said...

Have fun! It sounds like a hell of a time.

Anonymous said...

Dude!
It's Friday for god's sake. You've been gone almost a week. POST SOMETHING! Germany's modern, I KNOW you can find an internet connection somewhere.

It must be all the beer, strudel, and men wearing Puma's and Shantz