Sunday, August 12, 2007

Spreading the News...

I've been meaning to post these two flyers for a while now, but I've been so busy (and totally disorganized) that I keep forgetting.

Anyway, Jax is a huge retailer here in SoCal. They sell no Masi, but I have a very good friend there- her name is Heidi- and we got to become friends when I was working for Canari Cyclewear (and she was the clothing buyer). Jax does do business with my parent company (Haro), so I do have some legitimate reason to plug them (and because I like them).

So, Jax is sponsoring a couple different cool things that deserve to be mentioned;


Even if you're a dude, Dorothy Wong can likely kick your ass on a cyclocross bike- I know she can kick mine. Both of these events are cool and worth considering if you are anywhere near Jax. So get your arse over there... or else!

Tim
(Tell Heidi I sent you.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I have a 1992 Masi 3V Milano made in Italy with the serial number 0220. The frame is M48. I no longer ride it and want to sell it. If you are interested e-mail me at leczyz@verizon.net. I am the original owner.