Wednesday, July 02, 2008

That was good...

Today was the catalog photoshoot to get some good lifestyle/ image photos with a new bike in the line. The model was one of my very good friends and it went really well. I am very happy with how the photos came out and look forward to seeing one in the catalog... which is due to the printer ASAP.

Pete Demos and I headed out of the office and into downtown a little early, around 3:00, so we could get to our spot and scope out a few places and use the good daylight. Paul joined us downtown and we set up and shot in a couple different spots and got some really great pictures. It was put together, as always, at the last second, but the end result was really great. Somehow, Pete always manages to get "the" shot. Never fails.

Once I am able to get the pitcures off the camera and uploaded (I am at folks house for the week), I will share a few of my "behind the scenes" shots.

Tomorrow is my visit to the ortho. I am praying I get the pin out of my thumb and that the x-rays of my knee and elbow look good. I have to get x-rays of my neck done as well, for the neurologist, so I'll be glowing in the dark when I'm done. But hopefully glowing without a pin. Think I'm gonna save the pin- maye make a necklace pendant out of it or something else cool... dunno yet. More than anything- hoping to get the ok to remove the knee brace and begin riding my trainer to start rehab'ing the knee... a boy can dream, right?

More soon... including some Tour prognostications.

Tim

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better everyday. I have been doing my fair share of crashing this season. I managed four years of racing with no crashes. This year has been one after another. No big damage yet. Little bruising and scraping.
Love the bikes and hope to carry more in the future.

Kk said...

Good luck tomorrow Tim!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the encouraging words, Tim! Good luck today on the ortho visit...a speedy recovery to the both of us!

Donna T. said...

I wish you all kinds of good luck today.
A necklace from the pin? Hmmm...okkkkk....