So, I made the announcement first a few minutes ago over on the new Masi Friends, Fans and Owners page on Facebook, but I am in the early stages of finally developing new Masi clothing. Yes, you read that right- there WILL be new Masi clothing before the start of the next century. Once artwork is completed and approved, I will post it here and elsewhere for all to see. I am hoping... HOPING... to have the artwork done by the end of January so that we can hopefully see delivery of the clothing around the April time frame.
Here's the plan;
- There will be one "Team Masi" kit of jersey and bib short. This will have a retro-themed race look to it.
- There will be one full-retro jersey. This will have a totally retro/ vintage look and feel to it.
- There might be a matching "Team Masi" vest or jacket/ wind shell- if there is enough demand for it. (Look for poll here soon.)
- Soon after the riding apparel is developed, we will also have a couple of t-shirt designs ready for you.
- We're also looking at possibly doing a cycling cap, with very retro designing.
- After much demand, we're also working on getting a few stickers done as well. Possibly a simplified version of the large dealer window decals we have done for years and then possibly just some simple "Masi" lettering stickers and small head badge artwork stickers.
Have a wonderful weekend! And stay tuned for many more details in coming weeks.