Thursday, August 07, 2008

In memory of Joe Schraff

I received a comment to the blog on an older post tonight from my good friend Daniel Limburg. Unfortunately, Daniel was delivering very bad news;
"Sadly, Joe passed away this Monday at 1am. Joe was an amazing person, always had a smile, he was never afraid to help someone out on the bike, and he never complained! The cycling world will miss you!"
Yes, Joe will be missed by many people. I never had the pleasure of meeting him, but knowing the people who cared about him- he will clearly be missed by many.

My thoughts and prayers are with Joe and all of his family and friends. May God be with you all during this time of sorrow. I will pray that the memories of good times far out weigh the memories of the not-so-good.

Joe- may all your rides now have tailwinds and long downhills. God speed.

Tim

No comments: