Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Hello. My name is Tim and I'm an idiot.

Tuesday night = track racing night! Sprint night again too. Woo-hoo!

Have you ever noticed that riding is bicycle is made exponentially easier when you have pedals? Ever noticed that without pedals, a bike is rendered virtually unrideable?

I had to work on the track bike yesterday to correct a chainline issue, so I removed the pedals when I removed the crank arms and worked on the bottom bracket. However, in my haste to get the bike put back together before leaving for the race, I failed to re-install said pedals. D'OH!

I've never claimed to be the brightest candle still in the box and tucked away in the corner kitchen drawer that all the odd pieces of crap are stuffed in, but I'm not usually stupid. So much for a fun evening of racing and hanging out with my friends for a little while.

Next Tuesday will be better... I hope.

Tim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(everyone in chorus) - HI TIM!

Anonymous said...

don't forget your bike next time there Einstein!
or your seat...Rectum? Damn near killed'em