Monday, August 29, 2005

I'm sore...

I spent nearly the entire day today in the hot and dusty warehouse emptying out large wooden crates of tradeshow booth crap. I even had a large column dropped on me and now I'm sore from head to toe! My left hand is wrecked where the corner of this column smashed my hand against the floor. So now I feel like whining about it to you, the innocent reader. We have to empty out all of our wooden booth crates so they can get picked up and repaired before we pack it all back in and head off for Las Vegas and Interbike. If I am really lucky, the crates will come back while I am in Canada and I won't be responsible for cramming all the junk back in. I can only hope...

Jonathan Maus over at Just Riding Along is trying to put together something of an informal discussion group during Interbike to discuss all things blogging related. If you are a retailer or manufacturer and will be attending the show, this discussion group could be a great way to share ideas about blogging or learn about blogging if you are curious about how to get started. Jonathan will have more information and details later, but if you are interested, it should prove to be a valuable discussion and resource for information. I will be trying to attend if other obligations do not conflict with the date and time. I know there is a lot more I can learn and hope to do exactly that. So keep your eyes open for more details about this unofficial "conference".

Tim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tim - your description of loading and unloading tradeshow materials is perfect! Many people can't understand all the work that goes on behind the scenes to make the booths look 'pretty'. We understand totally! Hope you are feeling better soon!

dan23dan23 said...

Interesting how you are getting all these people wanting you to check out their blog. Well you might as well check out my personal blog too. I'll let you figure out how to get there too.