Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Answer for anonymous; Grishma

"Anonymous said...
Hi,I bought a Masi Vincere '05. This is what the store owner told me. He said it is black. Could you please tell me if there was vincere that was black and what model? have I been cheated?

Grishma "



Grishma,

Hey buddy, the '05 Vincere was indeed black. The Vincere Premio model in '05 was white. Can't say that you've been cheated, but that depends on what it is that you thought or hoped you were getting.

I hope this helps,

Tim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh, Thank you Tim.
Just wanted to make sure I was buying the 2005 model.

Ang Bruno said...

Hello, I don't know how else to contact you except by leaving this comment, I have some questions about the Vincere Premio that I was wondering if you could help me with? Please let me know how I can contact you? my email is: africange@gmail.com