Thursday, November 23, 2006

Daily Drive- Thanksgiving Edition

Off to my Mom's house for the Big Feast...

SockGuy sock dujour; brown wool. (Yeah, I know the link is to the wrong color... gimme a break it's Thanksgiving!)


As predicted, I carved the turkey(s)...

This is my newest nephew, Jack, in his Daddy's lap at the dinner table; clearly an unhappy child.

Masidaughter likes her cousin too.

I know there were requests for the "I'm gonna barf" face, but you'll have to settle for the...

... "I ate so much I fell asleep while testing the chair for suitable comfort" face. it has to be said that I was pretty doped-up on cold medication at the time too. I've got one of the worst colds I've had in years, but modern medicine will bring me back to life... I just know it will.

So once again, from the Masiguy and the Masifamily- Happy Thanksgiving!

Tim

7 comments:

Lizardo said...

Great photos.

Anonymous said...

Thise red cheeks look like yo've had 1 too many there chief. I know the signs. I hear AA has a nice 12 step plan!

Hope u had a great Tday! Rumor has it track bikes on are their way. YAY!

Donna Tocci said...

What great photos of the Masifamily! Glad you all had a great Thanksgiving together.

Anonymous said...

your legs look hairy

Anonymous said...

Where's the "barf face" photo? Great pics and happy holidays.

:) said...

Nice pics...at least you brought your bike with you!

Anonymous said...

Tim's wife doesn't look like Hilary. But Tim look like a brother of her husband -- Bill. Is Tim as intelligent as Bill, so to $ operate Masi? Time will tell.