Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Coolness...

Taking a short departure from my injury stories and ramblings about bicycles for just a moment... so indulge me.

Today, during my usual rounds of the InterWeb, I stopped over at the blog of my friends over at Swobo, How to Avoid the Bummer Life. My buddy Stevil wrote another of his epically good posts. Buried in this rough, yet somehow special gemstone of a post, was a song and music video that has been stuck in my head ever since.



I'm a total music dork. Just like I'm a bike dork or a coffee dork, I loves me some music. The video and song are great, but I really and truly marveled at the talent of the artist. I mean, to create such an amazingly catchy song and corresponding video using very short snippets from the Disney movie Alice in Wonderland... I just kept listening and listening and listening and listening. Maybe it's just me, but I doubt it because the song is really awesome.

So if you have the 2:43 to spare, you should give it a listen/ look and make up your own mind.

Tim
(Best of all, there is a free MP3 download available for the song!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I certainly appreciate the talent of the individual who created this piece for what it is-annoying. Seriously buddy, maybe you need to start reducing your meds. And you question my musical tastes...

Good to hear your up and moving around a bit again.
B

stickboybike said...

Catchy video/song composition. Sort of reminds me of something taken from the diaries of Bjork.

Kk said...

What drugs did you say you were on now? Naaaaw Tim, it's cute. Glad to see you are finding ways to amuse yourself. Someone get this man a bike ride!

XxOo