I got a whole bunch of really cool goodies the past few days/ weeks...
- The jersey is from Donna Tocci and Bob- Bobke- Roll. Bob did a dealer event in Boston for Kryptonite and the two of them got me the jersey and Bob signed it with a "Get well soon- Bobke". Like I said in the Spokesmen Podcast yesterday, Bob even called me in the hospital... and I even remember a few sentences from the conversation.
- The T-shirt is from Fritz and says "gravity is my secondary retention device". Oh so true.
- The gift basket is from Peace Coffee in Minneapolis and was sent from Spencer and the crew (including Tim Hayes- aka Souper Wookie) from Little Guy Racing- a small and awesome team Masi sponsors. A big bag of yummy smelling coffee, a couple of mugs, some whole grain pancake mix and some delicious natural maple syrup.
- The big beers are from my friend, former co-worker and bike shop owner MSV (no names... just initials to protect the invisible). Yes, I do believe I'll be having one tonight.
- The bottle of wine and CDs come from my good friend Valeria Maltoni in Philadelphia. Nice Italian Chianti and some Italian music to soothe a weary and beat-up body and mind. Graziemille, bella.
- A great care package from Donna full of Boston's very own Dunkin Donuts coffee and coffee mugs and a few other goodies.
- Freshly roasted bag of Limited Edition Roast Gautemala La Voz from Kinetic Koffee- which I had this morning and I was taken to a new level of consciousness.
- A set of new Sesame Street training wheels from the fine folks at Ritchey (I'll find a way to get you back for that one, KY...)