Saturday, September 17, 2005

I should be riding...

I should be riding this morning, but it is raining pretty hard still. This means no ride and no walk to the convention center (centre). I hope to be able to get a little exercise somehow because the food and beer is making me mighty pudgy...

I still can't get the wireless internet service to work well and am unable to get any pictures to upload, so I will have to wait until I return to San Diego. If I can get a reliable hook up, I will try again before I leave.

Today will be the busiest day of the show, I am told. Saturday and the shops come out in droves apparently. As I mentioned previously, the response to the bikes has been excellent so far and I am confident that Norco will do an incredible job selling and repesenting the bikes. It has been very refreshing for me to speak with the Canadian retailers. Nearly all have said "oh, I remember Masi". Not having been available in Canada for a long time and having been very dormant for a number of years, I am relieved to know that the brand was not forgotten. For those who have not been familiar with Masi, they have been very interested in the rich history and the look of the bikes. The Norco guys will appreciate this; I predict that the brand will do very well in Canada. (I'm famous with Norco for my predictions.)

Anyway, it's time to get showered and ready to leave for the show after another bacon-filled breakfast. Maybe I should have some whole grain cereal instead...

Bacon tastes better though,

Tim

No comments: