Thursday, September 22, 2005

It's officially time for Interbike...

... because I have my annual Interbike Cold! Every year, for as long as I can remember, I have gotten a cold for Interbike. I think it is a combination of the weather change (summer into fall) and the stress that surrounds the show season. Regardless, I always get a cold. I kind of thought I had dodged a bullet with Montreal, since I was healthy, and dreamed of going to the show this year without a runny nose and watery eyes. Alas, nearly everybody in this building has either currently got a cold or has recently gotten over one.

Last year I had the double whammy of having been run over by a car just three weeks before the show and having a cold- the sample platter of pain and discomfort... and yet it was the most fun I had ever had at Interbike. This year, coming off of the delightful success of ExpoCycle, I expect to top the charts again this year. I am very excited and motivated this year, as always, but also very confident and rehearsed after being in Montreal.

So get ready Vegas, me and my "boogie nose"are coming to get you! I might be slightly incoherent from the cold medication, so forgive me.

Tim

1 comment:

steelrider2 said...

it's a germy world