Thursday, September 01, 2005

Last bit of geekdom for today;

Here is my favorite new toy! I just love it... Now, my heart still belongs to Canari when it comes to clothing and I still love my Catlike road helmet, but this thing is really awesome. I've been riding in it the past two days, doing TT workouts and trying to get used to being in the aero position again. This helmet just flat out rocks! Having 7 tiny vents, I thought my head would roast, but it is actually very comfortable and second only to the Catlike for fit. So far, I am very happy with this purchase and look forward to using it in the next TT on 9/11. We'll see if my legs come back around and I can pull off a new PR with this helmet on. I've got a good feeling about it. Thanks to the very nice folks at Garneau for getting my purchase out to me quickly- thanks Julie!

Tim

1 comment:

dan23dan23 said...

Don't lie to us Tim, I saw you licking the windows on the short bus you ride to and from work.