Saturday, September 17, 2005

It's a good thing...

It's a good thing I don't have to talk to post to this blog. My voice is almost 100% shot now. I expected today to be busier than yesterday, but I didn't expect what I got. I sat down a grand total of about 4 times for about 5 minutes each time and got two potty breaks, but did fortunately get to have lunch. It rocked from opening until closing of the show today... and they are telling me tomorrow will probably be busier. Wow.

The bikes have been received overwhelmingly positively. I think that Norco is going to have their hands full dealing with retailers wanting bikes... yippee! The retailers have been very friendly and happy with the line. I am very excited about how things have gone...

With the exception of the rain. It's still raining. And it's getting cold. And I didn't bring any kind of jacket (dummy that I am). Now it's off for a few more beers, now that we are done for the day, and dinner. I'm sure I will have to go on a diet when I return from Montreal...

I still can't get images to upload so I have to wait until I get back home to be able to share pictures with you.

Ok, there's a pitcher of Molson Export and Rickard's calling my name so I better go...

Tim

No comments: