Thursday, December 07, 2006

Daily Drive/Ride

Another day at the office...

The two good-lookin guys are Chad Thompson and Ryan Gamm from the A&F/ Inferno Pro Development team that I proudly sponsor. Ryan won a couple races this year and Chad is the Boss/ Team Director (and father to be... congrats). The boys are out meeting with Canari Cyclewear, my former employers and friends, as they will be the team's new clothing supplier for 2007! Cool...

More to follow.

And though you can't see them, the SockGuy sock dujour is... Evil!

Tim

7 comments:

JC said...

Love those Masi bikes, you too Gamm!

P.S. Can't forget, Chad and Tim. Wish I could ride with shorts on.

:) said...

Those Canari shorts with the crown on the side are the BOMB!

T-Guy J said...

I have three words to describe my day: LION OF FLANDERS
(http://www.sockguy.com/lion.html)

Need I say more...

(of course, my fiance is now saying "Stupid Sexy Flanders" everytime I wear them)

hecklejack said...

nice helmet gamm, is that new?

Yokota Fritz said...

Very nice!

I'm done with thin cycling socks for the year, I think. Cold and probable wet in the SF Bay Area, so it's thick wool socks for me today.

Anonymous said...

Ya Gamm, is that the new Rudy proto-type?

JC said...

Yep nice helmet Gammer, I wonder if Rish wants that back now? I think your safe, if not call me I got your back.