Saturday, December 30, 2006

I am Spider-Man?

I always kind of related more to Iron Man because I liked the costume better, but The Flash was always cool too. I always thought Peter Parker was kind of a dork... so I guess that explains more than I thought.


Your results:
You are Spider-Man
























Spider-Man
85%
The Flash
75%
Superman
70%
Robin
60%
Green Lantern
60%
Iron Man
55%
Hulk
55%
Supergirl
50%
Catwoman
50%
Batman
45%
Wonder Woman
35%
You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz


Tim
(I found this on the site of one of my very favoritest bloggers ever... thanks Diva!)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

iron man was always my favorite also, can we be friends

Anonymous said...

Super Hero MasiGuy! Spider-Man was pretty cool .. tho how are you going to show off your socks?

Anonymous said...

Ahh damn, Im Catwoman at 75%, but at least I was tied with Ironman at 75% as well.

I think rating that I like to steal pushed me over the edge :) HA

Anonymous said...

75% Spider Man
68% Spider Girl

dan23dan23 said...

80% Green Lantern, and 70% Spiderman, I guess cause I'm strong willed or something like that...

Donna Tocci said...

Oh good grief - Robin.
Young and acrobatic.
You don't mind stepping aside
to give someone else glory.
HA

Ian Stanford said...

Flash. I'll take it. I haven't been feeling to flashy lately. I actually feel more like my second option of the "Green Lantern." What was his power again?

Anonymous said...

80% Green Lantern, 75% Spiderman for me. Apparently I have "strong will power and a good imagination."

Anonymous said...

Dude... How did you get 35% Wonder Woman? Was it the push up bra thing?

Green Lantern has always been my favorite... but I got stuck with Mr. Boy Scout himself, Superman.