Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Groundhog Day

It feels like Groundhog Day, not because the same things keep happening again and again- like in the Bill Murray movie- but because I feel like a groundhog sticking its head out of the ground.

The end of this week is the Spring Launch Sales Meeting for us, which means a lot of work getting ready... again. The catalog is off to the printer and is being printed this week so that I have enough to hand to our sales force while they are here. I am working on my meeting presentation, in that damned PowerPoint again...


The bikes need to be cleaned and readied for their debuts to the sales folks and I have to contain myself to a 2 hour block of time. For those who know me (I'm looking at you Donna), that's like asking a fish not to swim. Ugh. But I'll manage.

Anyway, I just wanted to pop my head out of the ground and say hello... because it could be a few more days before I'm able to come back for a real post here. But I WILL be back... sorry.

Tim

2 comments:

Donna T. said...

(giggle) How the heck are you going to contain yourself to just 2 hours with all of your passion and enthusiasm? Seriously? Didn't you tell them you needed a whole day. ;)
You'll be fine...

Anonymous said...

You need a Mac.

And its Pinhead Point