Thursday, December 31, 2009

Welcome 2010!

Although 2010 has not officially arrived here in San Diego, it has for much of the world. With that in mind, I want to take just a moment to wish all of you a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year. For all of my friends celebrating Chinese New Year (February 14th, year of the Tiger), I know that you still have 2 months to go, but I still wish you all a wonderful 2010 as well.

I am blessed to have the friends that I have, as well as the family. Many of the connections I have made through this space are ones that have changed my life and enriched it beyond words. I know, without doubt, that many of the friends I have made through this blog and other forms of Social Media will be friends I will have forever. That never ceases to amaze me and is something that I do not take for granted.

Hopefully this year will have fewer stresses and challenges- the economy will hopefully turn around further and the conflicts of the world will hopefully abate. I dream of a day when my kids will be able to feel safe, or at least I will be able to worry less.

As the glow of 2009 fades away and 2010 begins to shimmer, I want to wish the world a better year than the one we've just had. May your days and nights be filled with happiness, love, health, wealth and security.

Tim

No comments: