Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I'm b-a-a-a-ack!

I'm back from the electronic grave. The old battle hardened laptop has a new hard drive and is running like a champ all over again. The past week was a dreadful nightmare as I tried to get anything done. Now I have access to my emails and files again, so I am at least partially able to actually "do something".

Since I have just been sitting around picking my nose for the past week, I don't have tons of stuff to report. Trying to wrap up as many things as possible and start the product cycle all over again for the next series of products... got any suggestions?

As I am trying to get my thoughts organized, I thought I'd just go with a couple of random things...It wasn't the prettiest day at the beach this weekend, but it was good enough for my daughter!

She likes the beach... a lot.
This was part of my drive in to work, crossing over an ocean lagoon with the sun coming up through the clouds...
Then driving up the hill to the office, I got to look into the clouds and sun... it was creepier looking than the photo can ever reveal. (I'm no Ansel Adams...)

So I'm getting caught up and trying to finish the major cleaning of my work area. We'll see how it goes.

Anyway, more to follow- pictures, stories, etc. Lots of etc.

Tim

2 comments:

Donna Tocci said...

Great photos. Masidaughter looks like she's having a ball! No kids on the beaches here...just fallin' leaves in New England...I'm slightly jealous of Masidaughter about now...

James T said...

Cool, glad your back. Great pics. I love the beach this time of year. Later today, I am heading down to the gulf coast to spend a few days relaxing and playing with the kids. I know you have been living in Cali for a while, but I bet you still miss that fine white sand every once and a while.