Monday, October 30, 2006

The Spokesmen Podcast

Because I am lucky enough to know some very smart people (who also happen to be very nice), I sometimes get asked to do a few cool things from time to time... like this... give it a listen.

The Spokesmen Podcast
is a groupdof bike industry goofballs like myself who get together around a virtual table and discuss some stuff about bikes. It's pretty cool... at the time of the conversation, Carlton was in the UK, Tim was on the East Coast and David and I were in California. It was really cool and I was very happy to be able to participate and am looking forward to the next one- that's for sure.

So if you don't already subscribe to The Fredcast or The Spokesmen Podcast, now is a great time to start.

Tim

1 comment:

James T said...

I finally got around to listening to the podcast and I really enjoyed it. It is good to put a voice with the Masiface. Man, you guys covered quite a few topics in a short time; the TdF, doping, track racing, cars, and hairstyles.

That integrated bike rack from Opel sounds very cool. I’ll have to do a post about it. I also enjoyed the slight UCI bashing from Carlton. That is something I can never get enough of. I was a bit bummed to find out that my ponytail is slowing me down a bit. I guess I already knew that from watching the ’89 tour but now I have to hear you guys confirm it. Oh well, Fignon may have lost the last time trial and the tour by a ponytail, but at least he looked good doing it.