Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Work with the Masiguy!

Here is perfect opportunity for the right boy or girl... the dream job of dream jobs...

Haro Bikes is looking for a motivated Inside Salesperson specializing in BMX/Freestyle but with a solid understanding of other cycling categories such as Mountain and Road. Excellent communication skills to provide customer service to both outside sales force and dealers a must. Position requires strong computer skills and 2-3 years of customer service experience either at retail or wholesale.

Please e-mail résumé’s to: dcerri(at)harobikes(dot)com or fax to: (760) 599-1237 attn: Sales Position.

No, I don't know what the pay is. You have to talk to Doug about that... not me. However, this is your chance to work with me, the Masiguy, and learn all the kernels of wisdom that have gotten me so far in the cycling industry... things like... well... I'm sure there's something.

Tim

4 comments:

Bernie said...

Well, I've got a job I like pretty well... but I know people. People who probably can't relocate to California.

Lizardo said...

Senor Large is available.

Anonymous said...

Dang it... I'd apply if I wasn't moving to SF in three months!

Jim said...

If Masi needs an IT guy, give me a call!! THAT would be a dream job!