Friday, January 16, 2009

Gonna need a nap...

I'm gonna need another nap after this week. My brain is totally worn out- not that it takes all that much to wear it out.

Managed to ride my bike every day this week and have been watching the diet pretty well. I'm exceptionally tired from the stress-filled week, so I am very much looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow morning a little. I would like to hop on my rollers and ride tonight, but I'm worn out enough that I might take a night off. I've ridden every day since last Saturday and rode 3 of the 4 days before that. Coming off of not riding at all for a long time, I'm a tad tired. That good tired again.

Next week will be a busy one, so I may be "off the radar" for a few days... but I'll be thinking of you, I promise.

Tim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That "good tired" is an amazing feeling; it's acknowledgement of a good ride.

It's hard to explain to non-cyclists isn't it?

Mark Ritz said...

Congrats on getting back in the rhythm of riding again. I am woking on the same but work seems to get in the way...

Keep it up, Tim. We're rooting for you!