Friday, February 10, 2006

ARGH!

I was three hours late to work today due to a car problem- as in the passenger-side rear wheel nearly falling off after a wheel stud and lug nut failed! ARGH! If I didn't live 40 miles from the office, I'd go back to riding my bike every day.

I know I keep moaning about the workload keeping me from being able to post here more regularly, but it's true- it's busy.

Product development, sales, marketing, administrative stuff... etc. You know, this is beginning to feel like a job.

After last weekend's race, my riding confidence has been improving. I feel better about where I am for this time of year and my legs suddenly don't feel like worthless hunks of poo... funny how a good result can change your perspective on things. I've had a few glimmers of promise this winter, but putting the old "money where the mouth is" always lets you know where you really are. Apparently, I'm not that far from where I want to be. At this rate, track season is going to come too slow...

The A&F/Inferno team is having their second training camp/ unofficial team presentation later this month. I am doing all I can to pull off the victory of victories and get myself to the camp to ride with the team and meet some of the other sponors (and write a good story for a couple magazines/ websites). It's in Rural Hall, North Carolina and I am told by Mark Hekman that the riding is insanely good. You can see why I'm motivated to go...

I do want to thank all of you readers (jeez, there are a lot of you people) for continuing to come here and check in each day. Traffic here has continued to grow, for some odd reason, and I thank you all for putting up with the start and stop nature of things here recently. Once the craziness settles down a little, I hope to be able to be a better blogger. Until then, thank you for your support and all of your comments.

Tim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

40 minutes from Vista?
Masi Gee must live in Disneyland or TiaJuana.
Sorry the Vway let you down, King. You should get a 'burban.