Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Daily Drive- I'm back... sorta..

Sorry for the lengthy delay and absence. Lots to talk about, lots going on, lots of photos... lots.

But, since it has been so long and I keep getting emails wondering A) "where are the socks" and B) "are you still alive"... here is a short post, with socks.

Yesterday;

Today;

Socks yesterday;

Socks today;

And I got some new SockGuy socks today... so there will be new goodness to freshen things up.

Thank you all for your support and concern- it means more to me than you know. FYI; Never, ever get bronchitis.

Tim

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

jeez, finally! maybe if you'd quit writing for everybody else's blogs, you'd actually have some time for your own! :)

T-Guy J said...

Welcome Back Playa!!!

I have always wanted to use the word "Playa"...thanks for making all my dreams come true

T-Guy J

Toby said...

Welcome back! Good to see you socks et al .. and the masidaughter too.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!