Thursday, December 27, 2007

More video...

Still working on the whole Seesmic thing and trying to get my video to work. I feel like an even bigger goober than I normally do. Also working on the podcast. I recorded the first episode and am in the process of trying to get all the rest worked out. Bought my hosting service and now just need to get the blog template and the podcast recording to merge... but I'm still learning.

In the meantime, here's a short video I recorded for Seesmic that I wasn't able to upload for some reason. It's nearly identical to the one in my previous post... so sorry for the redundancy.

Tim

3 comments:

joelprice.com said...

Good work on your first vidcast. Love the wool jersey. Might need to get one even though I don't have a Masi bike.

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun...enjoy learning with these as I will. Sound was very good, btw.

Do more and you'll take to it like a fish to a bicycle. Wait, I mean something else.

Also, won't you please follow mack's lead and code your blog so that Google doesn't disrespect your readers? Otherwise, I have to sign on as "anon" (this is CK, um, duh). It's an easy code job, just ask Mack as he figured it out.

Enjoy your vidcasts. Don't ever forget to enjoy the journey (or the ride).

David Geller (Eyejot) said...

If you ever thought about creating video messages for close friends or, perhaps even, colleagues, partners or vendors you should try Eyejot (http://www.eyejot.com). Like Seesmic, it's browser-based, so it's easy to use and requires no extra software. Eyejot, though, is a little different because, fundamentally, it's a resource for private communications. We have some twists though. Widgets that work on your blog and Eyejot will also delivery video that compatible with your cell phone and iPods. Of course, what's great about all these tools is that they're largely free, easy to use and, often, complimentary to one another.