Thursday, January 11, 2007

Daily Drive- Happy Birthday Donna Tocci edition...

Ok, first things first; as your Supreme Leader of Bike Dorkville, I command you to go say Happy Birthday to Donna Tocci. She's clever enough to not tell me when the birthday was, but I know it happened already. So go say Happy Birthday to her... get going... NOW!

Got the Booger-Cam going today- clear skies, no bats in the cave...

It's not a SockGuy sock this time, it's a Save Our Soles (SOS) sock. My buddy Soup-or-Wookie sent them to me. MBMA rocks! Weiners or not... they rock!

Tim

5 comments:

Donna Tocci said...

OH MY GOODNESS...I get my very own 'daily drive'??? Holy schmoly. That's a cool present. Thank you, my friend.

Donna Tocci said...

OH MY GOODNESS...I get my very own 'daily drive'??? Holy schmoly. That's a cool present. Thank you, my friend.

:) said...

"no bats in the cave..."


HA!

dan23dan23 said...

I like the track jacket most!

Kate said...

Happy Birthday. Have a great year ahead. Love your blog Masi Guy. Drop into my blog for some unique birthday gift ideas.