Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I'm still alive... if barely.

It's been brought to my attention that I have been AWOL (not to name names-Cam Beck)... so a short post to let you all know that I am back "safely" and that I still love you all.

On the flight from Tokyo to Los Angeles, just an hour out of LA, I developed either a case of food poisoning or severe stomach flu/ virus. I managed to not lose it during the final descent, but it was close. Then the final leg from Los Angeles to here, I clung to the barf bag for the entire flight. I just barely managed to get in my car and drive home and went straight to bed. Between the jetlag and major case of the ickies... it wasn't pretty. I tried coming to work yesterday, but it just wasn't physically possible. After getting lots of sleep and not eating anything, I am wobbling around here today... lightheaded but awake. Since I haven't eaten anything in 48 hours, I'm a little loopy.

I'll post more pictures soon though...

Tim

No comments: