Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Daily Drive

Even later than usual this time... but I have a good excuse; I'm really busy*!


Ain't she the cutest though? I swear...

SockGuy sock dujour;

Very special Kryptonite socks... you KNOW you're jealous.

Sometimes, having important friends is a good thing...


I could tell you what this means, but then I'd have to kill you. So you'll just have to wait. HA, HA, HA!

Tim
* Busy = today I finalized all of the colors for the new bikes, so now it is time to create all the graphics. You will be very, very happy with the colors- I promise. Great new colors, repeats of old favorites and some really cool things tucked away up my sleeves. You guys are so lucky.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

what was the temp? 18 for us this morning.

Donna Tocci said...

Nice picture there, Tim. Good socks, too. :)

"Important"? I don't know about that, I'm just glad you like the locks...they look good all piled there waiting for their secret 'mission'.

T-Guy J said...

You have got to give us a little more about the new bike colors than that!!!!

AAARGH, I can't stand not knowing...

Mack Collier said...

Tim whycome the kickass pics don't show up through Bloglines? Is my Alabama public eddamacion failing me again?

:) said...

You better send me one of those locks!!!

Can't you reveal some super secret renderings of the colors here on your blog??? We won't tell anyone! Promise.

Aki said...

all those locks, you must be coming ton NYC. with one bike.

Judith Aames said...

Cool socks! Dig those!

Edu&Nano said...

We are having the warmer january that we all remerber, there are people in the beaches. ¡Really!

Anonymous said...

you planning to take on superman in a tri-athalon, Masi? ;)

Nice socks.

Anonymous said...

i found an interesting page click
here