Wednesday, January 24, 2007

No more meetings!

I have been enjoying myself here in Taiwan, but I have to confess that I am feeling a little burned out on the meetings. Our schedule of meetings comes to something like 27 vendors in just 5 days. And then dinner afterwards each night, but it's been great. I really do enjoy Taichung and the people I have been with. It's been a great experience for me and I am very glad I am here.

But my next appointment is here and I am heading into the meeting...

Tim

6 comments:

Edu&Nano said...

You are suffering a typical case of 24 hr working, as know as "business travelling".

In my case I´ve gone around a 20 times to a city and I just see the airport and the Factory. So sad specially when you visit a place with many things to see.

What are u doing there? Is a bussiness secret?

Edu

Anonymous said...

Oh poor boy. Meetings and dinners getting you down? Now try doing that for 6-7 times each year for 12 years.

Anonymous said...

Want some cheese with that wine? Oh wait, cheese does not go with Saki...

Yokota Fritz said...

I know the feeling. But man, what a rough crowd!

Anonymous said...

Let me see if Anon is posting from the shop computer...

Anonymous said...

Hey MasiGuy .. did you bring your socks ;-) Thanks for photos .. very cool.