Friday, January 05, 2007

Daily Drive- yeah, yeah... it's late again...

Working on my "tough guy" image. It needs work...


SockGuy sock dujour for a Friday?


Nothing really says "it's Friday" quite like a 40 of OE! Ok, maybe something does, but I don't know what it is right now.

(Note; Thanks for all the questions and comments regarding the car situation. I will post about the ordeal later, when I have composed my thoughts better and can speak with a clear head. It ended up being a very bad experience that has unfortunately ruined my faith in Saturn. It sucks, but your support has been very much appreciated.)

Tim
PS- Add your favorites to the B-List and don't forget the video contest ends on the last day of this month.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're working on a tough guy image? Pls. don't tell me that Saturn has bruised you so much that you're leaving Group-Hug guy and becoming Group Thug guy.

Say it ain't so....

P.S. While not tough and not a guy, I don't believe tough guys shave their legs. I'll check with some of your cycling friends to confirm or deny that.

gianandrea said...

as said by norman mailer: tough guys don't dance!
there is no mention about shaving ;-)

Chris said...

Those are the best socks I have seen on you so far. OE RULES!

blue squirrel said...

my only comment is don't waste the 'track stare' on saturn, use it when it counts at nationals and [oops another comment] i remember, with some good, but mostly bad memmories of OE 800 being the champagne of choice after rides many many many years ago [i'll stop now before i incriminate myself, i think i was 21...]

i bet you miss that GTI with 257,000 miles on it, when i gave it to you.... [it was the last american built volkswagon]. i do have to thank you for getting that 1% chance that i would buy american next time, out of my german speaking brain.

stay tough, stay focused and don't start your sprint too soon. now go ride.

blue squirrel said...

wowowowoowow, wait a second, what are those fat tires doing in the back your, huh, is it a car, oh no its a saturn...???

gianandrea said...

fat tires bring you everywhere (in case of car failure).....

Donna Tocci said...

If it has taken you this long to calm down, it must be a doozie of a story....sorry, my friend.

Anonymous said...

Man, I need a pair of those socks!

Ian Stanford said...

Those socks are straight-up O.G!