Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Daily Drive

Pretty day again...


And the socks today are pure love for my good friends (and former employers) at Canari...


How on earth could you not love Otter Pop socks? Six zippy flavors, after all. Summer was all about Otter Pops for me as a kid. Hell, I still get Otter Pops each summer. To be honest though, I can't remember if these custom socks for Canari were made by SockGuy or not. I think they were... but I'm not positive.

Anyway, here's to wishful Spring/ Summer daydreams.

Tim

3 comments:

Jason said...

Dude U have some serious pronations issues
Seek some cardiovascular help ASAP

LOve
J

Tim Jackson said...

Jason- great to hear from you buddy.

You have NO idea just how bad that pronation is. I over pronate so bad that I wear through the soles of almost all my shoes, along the inside of my feet. I've tried a fwe insoles in the past, but really I just need to get custom orthotics made.

Anonymous said...

I foudn those pictures for you . . .

http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger2/3814/1720/1600/777957/IMG_5799.jpg

http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger2/3814/1720/1600/363697/IMG_5819.jpg

Classic!