Monday, March 12, 2007

Daily Drive

The time change has me feeling a little groggy and the lighting was just all wrong... AND I'm getting used to a new camera...


Since I'll be in DC for the rest of the week, I have to A) get the Evil out of my head and 2) prepare for what I will be facing in the nation's capitol.

The fine folks at SockGuy can make you Evil too... trust me.

For the record- today was the first day in at least three months where my legs felt really great. The bronchitis is still lingering, but the legs felt strong and ready to make people cry. Be warned- if I ever freakin' get healthy and am on the ground long enough to train again... I'm gonna be bringin' the pain! Of course, I leave tomorrow for the rest of the week and then have the Taipei show right on the heels of that. But I'm just sayin'... I'm making a comeback!

Tim

5 comments:

Gavin Heaton said...

Good to see you coming back to full strength! Just in time for a visit downunder!

DRockefeller said...

Hey Masi Guy,

I consider myself Nando's Guy. I am the brand manager and run the blog for Nando's Peri-Peri Sauces. Do you have any advice for a fellow brand/blog manager?? Interested in a link swap?
www.NandosBlog.com

All the best,

David Rock
Brand Manager, Nando's Peri-Peri Sauces

Anonymous said...

go away omar...

(dis)pencer said...

masiguy.

i have something to send you.

Sprocketboy said...

Hope that you have enjoyed your time in DC, although the weather has been pretty mixed. I was at City Bikes today in Adams Morgan and looked at the Masi Speciale Fixed. I have seen your rather dorky videos on the blog (nice knees, though) but you need to write more about this seriously retro bike for fixie-neophytes.

I would be happy to put a link to your blog on mine:
http://www.tindonkeytravels.blogspot.com