Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Because I love you; More Sneak Peeks!

Because I love you all so much, I have more sneak peek pics for you to slobber over. You can thank me by running out to your local retailer and ordering a few of these... today works for me, does it work for you?
Meet the new SoulVille Mixte (7spd)! All of the feedback received here previously helped to craft the beautiful bike you see here. The step-through version/s of the SoulVille are a direct response to feedback and comments received here through the blog- I hope YOU are happy with what YOU helped to create. (Also available in the Antique Beige.)

And, as promised, here's the new 3spd version as well! It's a beauty! I promise you the photo does it NO justice. The white is our pearlescent Ano White. Note the saddle; it is a padded vinyl saddle made to look like the leather saddle used above. This saddle has a very nice classic look for much less than the leather version and does not require "breaking in". This saddle will be made available for aftermarket purchase for all those folks who like the look of the classic leather saddle, but not the hardness.

Both bikes will come in 16" and 18" sizes- we have killed off the 14" size since these run a bit small (by design) and the 14" just didn't have the sales to support keeping it. These are part of our Spring product release so you can expect to see these two fine specimens showing up around May. The SoulVille (7spd) will still sell for a little less than $850 and the 3spd (with a matching men's version) will sell for less than $700.

As was the case with the original SoulVille, I am predicting sales will be strong (we were WAY oversold for months), so if you want one of these beauties I'd really recommend getting your favorite Masi retailer to place an order for you now (or soon) so that you can get the bike when they first show up, instead of having to wait several months for inventory to be strong enough for "at once" shipping. Not trying to "sell" to you... I'm just tellin' ya what we have seen so far with the SoulVille bikes. No order = no bike...

So let the heavy breathing and sweaty palms begin... I'll leave you guys alone now...

Tim

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your BOM boy needs to work on the cable casing length. Or is that in case someone wants to run ape hangers?

Anonymous said...

looks beautiful

Yokota Fritz said...

The real life photos look much better than the renderings you had earlier. Great work!

I'm behind on my blog reading these days -- too busy following the AToC! Are you planning on running up to Pasadena this weekend? My daughter really enjoyed the stages I brought her to.

Anonymous said...

Good lord, I'm glad I don't live in the US or I'd stuggle to move for all the Masi bikes in my house!