Saturday, March 08, 2008

SXSW- Bike Hugger BBQ

I suck! I was supposed to blog this weeks ago...

If you are at the SXSW festivities in Austin, TX, go say hello to my blogging/ biking brother DL Byron and the Bike Hugger crew. Please... they're good people... I swear.

They are doing a ride too... though it is underway as I type... because I'm so lame!

Sorry this is late, but I hope a few people read this and make it to the festivities...

... and sorry DL... I meant to do this days ago.

Tim

2 comments:

Sascha said...

We'll be in Fredericksburg on friday for hell week. Is that close enough?

Jon Paul Baker said...

Hey Tim,

http://masibikes.com goes to Haro's webpage without any notes about Masi. http://www.masibikes.com works as expected.

Wanted to say thanks for the blogging. I picked up a Haro Heartland Express LE today to compliment my Masi Gran Corsa. I considered the Haro because of Haro's relationship with Masi and your blogging. The Haro is working out great as a day-to-day sit-and-go bike.

(I didn't see an e-mail you link or a suitable post to comment on.)

Thanks for the great bikes and the great posts.