Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Are we there yet?

Is it Vegas yet? Lord, merciful Jeebus... we finished building the booth for the show today. It got crated and put on a semi today, so it is officially out of our hair until we get to Sin City in a few days.

(Totally OSHA approved...)

Oh yeah, and this morning, before the sun came up- in all my spare time- I finally jumped back in on an episode of the Spokesmen Podcast. It was great to join the crew again... and also reminded me how I've been absent from the world of blogging and podcasting for far too long- not to mention actually riding a bike (it's been way more than a week since I've been on a bike). Anyway, it was a great show so go give it a listen.

Ok... good night... I'm beat to hell and need some sleep.

Tim

1 comment:

James T said...

Wow, you guys built your own booth? Talk about hands on. Good luck at the show. I know that those new bikes are going to draw a crowd.