Friday, September 21, 2007

Urgent; Bike Bloggers at Interbike...

Unless I missed the memo, I haven't seen or heard anything about a bike blogger meet-up at Interbike this year. I missed the first one two years ago and made the last one last year. It's a great gathering of blogging bike buffoons and hopefully we can still pull one off this year.

If interested, let me know either through the comments here or via email; tjackson (at) masibikes (dot) com. Last year, we met for a few cocktails and great conversation at one of the many small bars at Treasure Island. Any ideas or suggestions for this year? Lemme know...

See you all at the show!

Tim

4 comments:

Neil@ROAD said...

Let me know if there is a bike bloggers meeting. I'd love to hook up with everyone!

Anonymous said...

Definitely interested.

Anonymous said...

Go check out the Hugga Hookup, from www.bikehugger.com. Here's the info: http://bikehugger.com/2007/09/announcing_the_hugga_hook_up.htm.

Anonymous said...

I would like to give you a discussion subject for your meeting if that will happen.
Unfortunately I can't be there... this time. Enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jX-o3KVlKo