Saturday, September 23, 2006

Lucky bastard...

Sometimes, after the stress has built up and I think I am going to lose my mind...... I remember that things can always be worse and that I am lucky, no... blessed, to have the people in my life that I do.There isn't much that makes a bike guy happier than watching one of your children riding a bike.I sell bikes and I love what I do. What makes me happiest about selling bikes is that it keeps my family happy and fed. A lazy morning with the kids is something that just can't be replicated with any other experience.

I love Vegas, for the tradeshow at least, but by the time the show is over I am excited to get home to what makes me happiest.
Tim

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've got to be good to be lucky, which means?

Lovely pics.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you Tim.

I watched my 4 year old grandson delight this morning in riding his bike up and down the street. There are few happier sights.

Moments like these unite us when we stop to call them what they are...blessings.

Keep creating, Mike

Anonymous said...

Very true it feels great watching in my case a younger brother riding up and down the street for the first time. Great blog keep it up.