Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Thank you Anonymous!

Yesterday I received a package from Cafe Press, from an anonymous sender, that contained what is clearly the coolest t-shirt ever made. I mean... seriously... have YOU seen a better t-shirt in recent years?


At first I thought it was from this guy, since he created the template for this blog. He has denied any involvement though.

Then I thought maybe it was this guy, since he is the Masibestfriend. But he's been totally hopped up on goofballs since his surgery. So he's not too likely.

So now I have no idea who took the time to design, purchase and send me this really cool shirt. Needless to say, I am extremely thankful for this incredibly kind gift. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Tim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do you know how to read cards, i was off the pain meds long enough to create everyday genius for your birthday [albeit a little late due to the unfortunate recent events].

gosh, really, whats a best friend got to do to get some credit around here?