Monday, August 17, 2009

I LOVE VIDEO!!!

Man I love this video;

Masi Lifestyle- Minneapolis from Masi Bicycles on Vimeo.



It was made for us out of the video that was shot during our catalog field trip in Minneapolis. Nathan Freeman did the video work and we're very happy with how it turned out.

Those who know me know that I have been screaming about wanting to do more video work for the past few years. It's been a long, slow process to get to a point where we are finally ready to make some real commitments. Hopefully it is going to mean some more great video pieces like this one. Between trying to do more of the "lifestyle" stuff like the above and educational pieces- like parts of our dealer video project- I am hoping we can turn the company site into something far more dynamic. To paraphrase from the Graduate; "I just want to say one word to you... are you listening? Video."

So, once again, thanks to Nathan Freeman for producing the video- we really love it.

Tim

2 comments:

The Donut Guy said...

That video makes me want a Soulville *so* bad.......does Masi need any test riders on the East Coast?

I'm pretty damn hard on bikes, I'll ride a Soulville for you guys and bring it back in a million parts:-)

Super Rookie said...

I really like the video at 1min40sec

:)

Thanks for sponsoring the team!