Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Dirty Confessions of a Cub Reporter;

Jessi Pacetti has offered us a dirty little snapshot into her life, her soul, her very core of being; trust me, this is not for the faint of heart...

I have a dirty little secret. I sincerely rervel in the sound of the Tour coverage echoing through my house all the live long day. It's on the 46", coming out of the Bose CONSTANTLY. It's lovely. It's heaven. It's like a big cup of cocoa and warm chocolate chip cookies after a big afternoon in the snow. I adore the sound of the constant crowds, Phil's coronarys, Paul's accent echoing through the corridor (the thought of Paul SAYING corridor), Al's comfortable bellowing and of course Bob's antics. I LOVE THE COVERAGE. I don't even have to be watching it. I'm taking it all in while I sew, clean the bathroom, make the kids lunch, change the laundry. I want to keep every stage on the DVR so I can listen to it anytime. I need someone to put it in an mp3 for me so I can put it on my iPod. Is that possible?

I do sit and watch each stage at least once all the way through and I catch Bob's recaps at night. I consider myself so lucky for 3 reasons this July.
1. I work at home
2. I have a DVR
3. It's my job to watch this
Ok. . . I lied . .. there's another one
4. I get to go to the race in 10 days . . .but who's counting?


Jessi Pacetti- Cub Reporter

I told you it was weird... but that's what makes her one of us.

Tim

4 comments:

Sascha said...

Geez! I thought I was the only one! I tape the morning show, watch that and then just leave OLN on all day when I'm home. That ends tomorrow when I got back to work and I'm really going to miss it.

Donna Tocci said...

I think everyone that reads this blog and works out of their home is just a little jealous of Miss Jessi. After all, I'm back to work after a 4 day weekend, where I got to watch the Tour Day France any time I wanted and now I miss it....can't wait for tonight!

Anonymous said...

Seriously, can anyone get the coverage on a mp3 for me? I'm not that technologically advanced. I would be SO grateful and would bring the mp3 god or godess something super special back from my stint in France. . . . please?
bk/cr

Anonymous said...

Kittie,

Please contact me at any email address of the domain of my blog and we'll see if I can help you out.