Monday, July 31, 2006

It's all about the love at Masi...

I was forwarded the note below. It's from a friend in the industry whose name (Chris DiStefano) and the company he works for (Chris King Precision Components) shall go unmentioned...

Wayne,
While back in shipping I found the box you guys sent. Loved the spork and King sticker. The pepper was helpful, too. Tell Jackson he looks like a tool in his own catalog.
CD


I've said it before; it's all about the love around here... all about the love...

Tim
(For the record, I'm the one who put the spork in the box. I know a good utensil when I see one...)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah no where near as hot as the model for the Al/carbon bikes. Whoo Wee! Sizzlin!

James T said...

I’d take it as a compliment to your success. It is much better to look like a tool in your own catalog CD than to just look like tool while aimlessly wandering the streets.

Anonymous said...

Sporks are dope . . . I have one that I use all the time.

blue squirrel said...

HI
this message is to inform you that sporks have been deamed illegal by the IOC as an unfair carbohydrate delivery device. until further notice and testing you are here by banned for 2 years from KFC or after a lengthy arbitration process and unmeasurable damage to your creditability and character lasting years, you may be able to eat mash potatos and slaw at the same time again. any visit to said spork establishment, must be duly noted in your 'UCI where you be form' 30 days in advance of said visit.

your friendly WADA / UCI / IOC / Hezbollah

Yokota Fritz said...

Dang, Dick Pounds' squirrel is blue?

It's nice to know you got noticed anyway. :-)

Anonymous said...

he also doubles as THE TICK in the syndicated TV show,