Sunday, June 26, 2005

Casting call!

Having my first cup of coffee and getting ready for a nice mellow Sunday morning ride, thoughts bouncing around in my head.

I was wondering to myself about whether or not I would see any other Masi riders on the road while I'm out. Then in it hit me- I want to create a gallery of Masi owners for this blog. So here is the casting call to all you Masi riders.

Send me an image of you and your bike, or just the bike if you are the shy type, and I will post it here on the blog. Riding, racing, just hanging out at the cafe, anything. Send me the pictures. For you bike shops who swing by the blog, send me photos of your customers and their Masi bikes. The guy who's got an old bike, or the person who just bought a new bike and is beaming from ear to ear with that new-bike perma-grin. Send them in to me and I will give your shop a little plug, as well as showing off the customer's new bike. As a matter of fact, I'll be happy to post a shot of just the shop as well. Gotta' Masi sign in the window? Send me the photo and I'll mention the shop.

Now it's time to buckle up the shoes and get clipped in for a ride along the coast, since it is so nice out today. Maybe hit a few hills and scream down the other side, blast a few turns. Tuesday evening is the Keirin qualifier for Nationals... I can not wait!

Tim

No comments: