Monday, June 13, 2005

New Poll now created.

A new poll is now up on the blog. This one is for the ladies and is all about the growth of Women's Specific Design bicycles. I have posed the question before, but now with the poll I can collect quantifiable feedback. So, if you are a woman, I really want to get your feedback. Guys- have your wives, girlfriends, mothers, sisters, whoever, come to the blog and place a vote.

If you wish to expand on your vote, please feel free to leave a comment here or send me an email.

Ladies- Here's you chance to truly shape what we will be offering. Don't miss out on your chance to actively influence the outcome.

Tim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I were you, I would pay attention to what Serotta and Paul Levine do in terms of fitting.
An off the shelf bike WSD or not will work ok, but training your salespeople to fit people it way more important.
You can find Paul over at http://www.signaturecycles.com/ He is a one man shop, but is the #1 Serotta dealer in the WORLD, b/c people know that he knows fitting and biomechanincs. Don't be like everyone else int he bike industry and do it half assed, do some research into the body, fitting and the why's of it being done.I got out of the bike industry b/c of the halfed assed attempts to be a real business. That is why I study programming now.
But Paul is the guy to tak to if you are serious about this.

Anonymous said...

a woman's "specific" bike means it fits in the kitchen and has a laundry basket attached to it...