Monday, June 06, 2005

Oh boy!

Wow, I just found out that our track in San Diego, though a crappy track (I love it, but the surface is really in need of help), will be incorporating US Elite National Championship qualifier events during the Tuesday night racing series. That means that tomorrow night, when I christen the new track frame, I'll get to try to qualify for Elite Nat's in the Scratch race. Next week I'll get to try for Match Sprint and then two weeks after that will be Keirin (my favorite race ever). It is reasonably unlikely that I will qualify, but I sure will have fun trying against some motivated guys who really do have a shot at qualifying. It's just that much more fun when you are racing with the really fast folks.

If things go well, I might even have a race report and photos to post immediately after the event Tuesday night.

Tim

No comments: