Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Jeesh...

You folks don't miss anything. I swear...

I saw the photo after I posted it and thought to myself, "gee, I wonder if anybody will see that frame in the edge of the picture?" Oy!

It's something so special and top secret that I can't really talk about it yet. Here's what I can tell you though; steel, very VERY limited production, so desirable you'll need a shower after you see the whole thing and totally collectible.

Fine, I'll tell you more. It's a preproduction sample of the super limited classic reproduction frame I have hinted about previously. This is a reproduction of the original Volumetrica 3V steel frame. It uses the original internal steel lugs and oversized steel tubing. I just regret that the sample at my desk is only a 53cm...

More details to follow soon, like cost and delivery time. Just be ready to order as soon as you read the news because these babies are going to sell out almost instantaneously... trust me on this one.

The CD; oh, I'll bring it man... just you wait and see. Alpenrose is gonna' catch fire after I light the afterburners...

Tim

3 comments:

Pete LaVerghetta said...

53? I can ride a 53, send it here for some super secret testing!

steelrider2 said...

as luck would have it...a 53 is just my size...thank you very much. MUMs the word on road testing...no one would expect it to be tested in florida

dan23dan23 said...

Any change that 53 is a secret code for 58...